Saturday, December 04, 2010

Day : Día 38



Everyone will say I'm wrong but for me Guambia and Nasa Yuwe's land and people reminds me of Scottland, the tone of the sky, the incredible greens, the strength of the mountains and winds, men with skirts. Hard working honest people with a big heart and an amazing love for family and land.
There's no sea in their territories but amazing lakes, wonderful tales told by the old ones around the flames at the kitchen.

My step bro is a Nasa Yuwe's designer he gave me the honor to live with his family and people for almost a month. An amazing experience for me to interact with the earth and to sweat under the rain working with his dad or smoking seeing to rain and talking about men's stuff.

A little homage but full of my heart and thanks.

No comments: